12.13.2009

Student of the Year



This past week, my family and I attended the ACF (American Culinary Federation) Holiday Party. It’s one of the times during the year that hard working chefs can relax and have fun. Lots of members attend along with family and friends. Attending were some of my piers from WBHS including Paige, Aviva, Ryan and Chef Hall (Head of the Culinary Academy). The highlight of the night for me was when I received the award for the Palm Beach Chapter ACF Student of the Year Award. I am the first high school student to receive this award and I am truly honored. Chef Hall won ACF Educator of the Year Award! It was a fantastic night for West Boca and I look forward to another incredible year with the ACF. Keep on Cooking


 Me, Aviva, Ryan and Paige


 
Me and Chef Hall Showing our awards




No comments:

Post a Comment