12.12.2010

Fun and Fit as a Family


 I’m so excited to officially “re-announce” my participation in the 2011 Food Network South Beach (SoBe) Wine & Food Festival as part of “Fun & Fit as a Family”! Living in South Florida, everyone knows that one of the biggest events of the year is the SoBe Festival. My first trip to SoBe was in 2007, on the beach at the Kellog’s Kidz tent where I got to see and meet Food Network star Giada De Laurentiis. That day happened to be my birthday and a memorable one at that. I got the opportunity to meet one of the people that helped influence my decision to become a chef. A few years later, as you may remember I went back to Fun & Fit and got the incredible opportunity to interview celebrity chef’s such as Paula Dean, Rocco Dispirito and so many more!


 Me and Food Network Star Giada De Laurentiis  at the Kellog’s Kidz tent in 2007


Me and Celebrity Chef Rocco Dispirito at Fun & Fit as a Family in 2010


Now in its 10th year, the SoBe Wine & Food Festival has invited me to MC/Host the Food Labs as part of  “Fun and Fit as a Family” event which now takes place in Jungle Island (Miami Beach). I’ll be working, cooking and connecting with kids along with major celebrity chef’s during one-on-one and hands on demonstrations! This year’s Food Lab line up has everyone talking, featuring Celebrity Chefs like Food Revolution star Jamie Oliver, Food Network Stars Marcela Valladolid  and Melissa D’Arabian, Iron Chef Cat Cora, and James Beard award winning Celebrity Chef, Michelle Bernstein. Need I express my excitement any more! If you’re in the South Florida area on February 26th and 27th get your tickets (available now) to Fun & Fit as a Family. Also scheduled to appear are Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Rocco Dispirito, Guy Fieri and so many other celebrity chef’s that you’ll be “Chef Struck”!  I hope to see you all there and............

Keep on Cooking!!!
  
To learn more about "Fun & Fit as a Family" (including purchasing tickets) click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment