10.11.2010

KitchenDaily

Hey Everyone!

I am excited to finally announce that the first ever JeremyCooks, KitchenDaily post is up NOW! KitchenDaily.com is AOL’s food site and is full of kitchen wisdom from contributing celebrity chef’s such as Tyler Florence, Curtis Stone, Gail Simmons, Marcus Samuelsson, and many more. KitchenDaily also provides techniques, recipes, and skills from The Culinary Institute of America (the countries premiere culinary college). The website provides easy weeknight recipes, how-to’s, insight on holiday and dinner parties, and features such as Cooking with Kids, Cooking Equipment, Healthy Chef and so much more! I am excited and honored to be a part of the AOL family and KitchenDaily, which is viewed, by millions of people every month. Catch me on JeremyCooks.com and NOW KitchenDaily as I cook with kids and teens in and out of the kitchen!

Checkout the first JeremyCooks, KitchenDaily.com post UP NOW! I’m cookin’ up a 50’s style dinner with two of my closet’s friends. This fly dinner is sure to flip your lid with a modern twist on those 50’s classics that I’m sure you’ll dig!


Click here to visit A '50s Style Dinner Party for Teens

Keep on Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment